Washington County Code Enforcement
The Washington County Code Enforcement website allows lot owners to access the appropriate resources and to assist in the problem-solving process of code enforcement. The site includes links to county webpages with more information and online complaint forms.
Neighborhood Street Program
From the website for the Neighborhood Street Program:
“The goals of the Neighborhood Streets Program are to preserve and improve neighborhood livability by:
- Discouraging undesirable driver behavior,
- Encouraging safe pedestrian and bicycle use,
- Improving the safety of pedestrians, bicyclists, and drivers,
- Involving area residents in solving traffic problems, and
- Making efficient use of your tax dollars by prioritizing requests for improvements.”
The Board can solicit volunteers to help with the program if the community feels the program is helpful.